Are you looking to enter new markets but unsure whether the talent you need is available? Are you challenged in the area of tech recruiting, especially passive candidates? Are you using data to make improvements specific to retention, diversity, learning and development? At WilsonHCG, we have the privilege of partnering with talent leaders across an array of industries and geographies. The following reveals four unique talent acquisition pain points presented by these leaders, and how strategic partnership helped them overcome.
Capitalizing on Timely Market Increase Opportunities
Fortune 1000 professional services and manufacturing organization – with a workforce of nearly 40,000 employees across North America – approached WilsonHCG with a pressing need: double the workforce for the Fire Protection division in one year, a critical component of the business, so that sales leadership could capitalize on timely market increase opportunities.
Specifically, the client was prepared to unleash its sales teams in prime locations but couldn’t promise prospective clients various services without the needed local technician and sales support. In this case study, find out how the client and WilsonHCG teamed up to achieve:
- Increased the division's workforce by 150 percent in nine months, exceeding quality standards; enabled timely market expansion and revenue growth
- Developed apprenticeship program, which continues to reduce hiring costs and times to fill
- Eliminated staffing agency usage in its entirety
Re-Building Tech Recruitment During Rapid Expansion
A billion dollar global technology company operating in 600+ cities worldwide approached WilsonHCG with three unique challenges:
- Need for niche talent driven by rapid global expansion into saturated markets
- Inefficient hiring and cost escalation due to external agency usage; low candidate quality also as a result of staffing agency usage
- Need for on-site, bilingual and dedicated delivery teams with country-specific branding expertise
Partnership began in one location and included 100 hires; at present, has expanded to five countries across the globe. In this case study, we explore how WilsonHCG and the client worked together to craft the recruitment process anew including: passive candidates becoming the No. 1 source of hire, 30 percent turnover reduction, and confident global market expansion into the EMEA, LATAM and North America.
Access the full story here!
Aligning Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand and Strategic Workforce Planning
A Global Fortune 500 medical technology company found gaps in vital human capital spaces across their EMEA locations: talent acquisition, employer brand and strategic workforce planning. The Fortune 500 turned to WilsonHCG for support in uniting its IT, sales, finance and regulatory talent acquisition processes. In this case study, we explore how WilsonHCG's consultation and “total talent partnership" has led to:
- EMEA candidate funnel consistently with 3,000+ qualified candidates
- Re-wrote candidate experience, with 85 percent of offers now extended to passive talent
- Transformed brand from 176 (out of 500) to top 20 overall, according to WilsonHCG’s employer brand best practice research methodology
Entering Highly Competitive, Saturated Media Markets
Academy Award-winning, video and computer advertising client – headquartered in the United Kingdom with a footprint across 20+ countries – formed in the 2000s with the mission of revolutionizing the video ad market. As the company continues to expand its global reach, however, leadership recognized significant gaps in the talent acquisition function. They needed to add niche sales and IT talent but were entering saturated markets in the US, UK, China, Brazil, India and South Korea.
With no internal HR function, the company sought a consultative partner that could develop from scratch a flexible, end-to-end talent acquisition and management process while educating stakeholders and gaining buy-in company-wide. In this case study, we share the full partnership story including how WilsonHCG:
- Developed a highly configurable, scalable recruitment process
- Built trust and confidence between recruitment and hiring mangers
- Helped transform company’s culture into an "employer of choice" – as defined by more than 80 percent of candidates and employees alike