July 2020Event: Work Now + In the Future
Date: Thursday, July 9
Time: 4:30pm - 6:30pm ET
John Wilson, CEO at WilsonHCG, will be taking to the stage for a virtual panel discussion about the world of work on Thursday, July 9.
During the virtual event, John will join his fellow panelists to talk about what’s happening in work now and what we can expect in the future.
The audience will be able to ask the panel live questions during the event.
John will feature in group one and will appear alongside the following panelists to discuss DEI, talent, talent brand and brand stand:
- Anna Brown; Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Baker McKenzie
- Ilya Brotzky; Founder & CEO, VanHack
- Ashley Moore; Founder & CEO, AM Public Relations
The second panel will talk about designing work for a more flexible future, remote working and leveraging tech.
This panel consists of:
- Katie Evans-Reber; Vice President of People & Culture, Wonolo
- Ben Eubanks; Principal Analyst, Lighthouse Research & Advisory and upstartHR
- Scott Garlick; Managing Principal, Cushman Wakefield
- Robert Kropp; Co-Founder, Syncaroo
The event, which will be hosted by livingHR, will take place on Thursday, July 9 between 4:30pm and 6:30pm ET.
You can register for the event here.
If you have any questions that you would like the panelists to answer, send them to email@example.com.
More from John Wilson
John Wilson recently appeared on The Shortlist alongside Johnny Campbell to talk about all things talent.
During the podcast, John said: “The hardest part about leading in a crisis is not to react too quickly. You have to make sure you make the right decisions because those decisions impact many people.
You can watch the full podcast here.