To us, outplacement is leading with empathy, taking a personalized approach to strategy and communications around career transition, and providing the coaching and resources necessary to allow alumni to enter the next stage of their career. We design experiences that are thoughtful, offer hope, and provide people an opportunity to refocus and move forward to their next opportunity with confidence.
Your people matter. And we believe they deserve to feel considered, respected, and cared for throughout this process. Most organizations now have robust and engaging onboarding processes, but how we deal with the transition period is equally important. It will strengthen the professional relationship and protect your employment brand.
WilsonHCG partners with clients to offer end-to-end transition services, mapping out the entirety of a transition: pre-transition, active transition, and post-transition.
• Wellbeing resources during career transition
• Career search calendar with daily activities plan
• New access to immediate financial resources (who is hiring now, 1099 freelance, government relief, UI, etc.)
• On-demand microlearning
• Resume and LinkedIn guides and templates
• Interview prep checklist by interview type
• FAQ resources for commonly asked questions
• On-demand workshops and microlearning videos:
Modern resume creation video and
LinkedIn and social optimization video
Everything from the Community Plan, plus:
• Premium on-demand workshops and microlearning videos:
• Networking digitally and in-person
• Personal brand
• Virtual interviewing (dos and don'ts)
• Negotiating the best offer
• Opportunity for clients to provide a communication and summary of resources on how to access benefits, 401(k), rehire eligibility, etc.
Live workshops and webinars
• Full career transition support & live events
Role/next step matching
• AI Job matching based on an individual's profile
Live in-portal chat or email support
• Responsive email support
Vent and hope channels
• Opportunities to share frustration confidentially and messages of hope publicly
Virtual introductory coaching session
• Introduction to provide an overview of resources, review alumni requests, and offer general guidance
Everything from the Personalized Plan, plus:
• WilsonHCG distributes candidates through a large network of internal recruiters and agencies
Live resume and LinkedIn profile updates
• WilsonHCG writes, edits, or revises alumni resumes and facilitates LinkedIn updates
Ongoing one-on-one virtual coaching (3 months)
• Weekly one-on-one virtual touch-base coaching opportunity
Executive coaching and support
• Customized support based on level and client engagement needs
Everything from the Full-Service Plan, plus additional counselor hours and custom company-branded materials.